Contact Aleen Tomassian
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Aleen Tomassian practices in all aspects of intellectual property litigation, including trademark, patent and copyright disputes. Aleen also advises clients on protecting trademark rights in the United States and internationally. Aleen has experience representing policyholders in wide array of insurance coverage and insurer bad faith disputes.
At Loyola Law School Aleen participated in the Giles Sutherland Rich Patent Moot Court competition and was a Research Editor of the International and Comparative Law Review. She was also a research assistant involved in the publication of the textbook Chinese Patent Cases (Wolters Kluwer).
- Represented a manufacturer and major retailer of golf clubs in a trademark infringement action, and obtained an early settlement on favorable terms.
- Represented a wheel and tire distributor in a trademark infringement lawsuit and obtained a favorable judgment without trial on a motion for summary judgment.
- Represented a condominium HOA in a coverage dispute with its insurance company, and obtained a favorable settlement including punitive damages.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2014
- Giles Sutherland Rich Patent Moot Court Competition
- Research Editor, International and Comparative Law Review
- Research Assistant, Selected Chinese Patent Cases (Wolters Kluwer)
- Volunteer, Loyola Center For Conflict Resolution
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. (Integrative Biology), 2010
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2015
- United States District Courts for Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office