Contact Desiree J. Ho
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Desiree J. Ho
Desiree was a summer law clerk for Conkle, Kremer & Engel in 2015 and joined the firm in 2016. Since joining CK&E, Desiree has worked on a variety of matters in general business litigation, employment litigation and class actions, and intellectual property.
After three years at UC San Diego, Desiree graduated with honors in Economics. While at UCSD, she served as President of the Undergraduate Economics Society and the Pre-Law Society. During law school, Desiree served as a judicial extern with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. She served as Editor-in-Chief of the UCLA Women’s Law Journal and the UCLA Pacific Basin Law Journal. She also advised small businesses in developing their trademark portfolios as a student practitioner in the USPTO Trademark Clinic.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
- Served as second-chair in a breach of contract trial between an independent contractor and a cosmetics company.
- Supported wage and hour litigation, employment discrimination litigation, and employment class actions on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants.
- Participated in intellectual property litigation, including trademark and copyright issues.
- Drafted intellectual property and distributor contracts.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Editor-in-Chief, Women’s Law Journal
- Editor-in-Chief, Pacific Basin Law Journal
- Symposium Editor, Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Treasurer, Asian Pacific Islander Law Student Association
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. (Economics) 2013
- cum laude, Thurgood Marshall College Honors Program
- President, Undergraduate Economics Society
- President, Pre-Law Society
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2016
- All Federal Courts in California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit