Contact Keith Rossman
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California 90403
Keith Rossman handles all phases of litigation in the areas of employment law, business litigation, intellectual property and insurance-related matters.
During law school, Keith advised startup businesses on contract and intellectual property issues through Santa Clara University School of Law’s Entrepreneurs’ Law Clinic. He also interned at an online legal startup, where he counseled on patent and trademark considerations. Keith served as a member of the Student Bar Association’s Executive Board, and was presented with the High Tech Excellence Award for outstanding academic achievement in intellectual property.
Prior to joining Conkle, Kremer & Engel, Keith represented plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of practice areas, including personal injury, medical and dental malpractice, professional liability, and commercial litigation.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
Assisted in achieving $1.15 million settlement on behalf of manufacturer client in mediation with insurance underwriters concerning dispute over coverage for damage to and destruction of client’s goods
Obtained summary judgment on behalf of dentist in a malpractice action brought by former patient alleging negligent dental treatment
Drafted summary judgment motion in defense of psychiatric hospital client in negligence action brought by former patient, facilitating settlement favorable to client
- Santa Clara University, School of Law, J.D., 2016
- High Tech Law Certificate, Intellectual Property Specialization, with honors
- High Tech Excellence Award Recipient (2015-2016)
- Student Bar Association Executive Board Member & Legislative Committee Chair
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. (Political Science), 2012
American Bar Association
Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2017
- United States District Court for the Central District of California