Contact Michael Poole
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Michael D. Poole’s primary areas of practice are general civil and corporate litigation, intellectual property and entertainment-related matters, and employment law. He has previously represented plaintiffs in consumer litigation matters, as well as worked with film studios in litigation involving partnership and contractual disputes.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
- Participated in defending major film studio in litigation of breach of contract and profit sharing claims.
- Participated in defending multinational food corporation in suits related to GMOs and environmental impact.
- Participated in defending major film studio in litigation of breach of contract claims concerning merchandising and licensing of intellectual property rights.
- Participated in representing a professional beauty product manufacturer in a partnership dispute.
- Participated in representing a software company in litigation over trade secrets..
- University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- Certificate in Entertainment Law Program
- University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business, B.S. (Business Administration), 2008
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Dean’s List
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit