Contact Sherron L. Wiggins
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California 90403
Sherron L. Wiggins
Sherron is experienced in all areas of intellectual property. Prior to joining Conkle, Kremer & Engel, Sherron was an associate attorney for a boutique intellectual property firm, handling patent prosecution and litigation, trademark registration and litigation, and copyright litigation.
During law school, Sherron served as a judicial summer intern to judges participating in the Central District of California’s Patent Pilot Program, conducting research and drafting tentative orders for a variety of patent litigation matters.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
Represented a market-leading developer of pool and spa equipment for patent infringement, in various stages of litigation, serving as lead attorney for pleadings related to patent claim construction.
Prepared persuasive motion for summary judgment of non-infringement against multi-million dollar cosmetic company in trademark litigation, resulting in settlement favorable to the client
- “Inter Partes Review: Should Hedge Fund Managers Be Able To Profit From Challenging A Patent’s Validity?,” 46 Sw.L. Rev. 147 (2016)
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2017
- Dean Merits Scholarship Recipient, 2015-2017
- Notes and Comments Editor of Southwestern Law Review
- Moot Court Honors Program(Best Oralist; National Bryant Moore Competition)
- University of California, Riverside, B.A.(Chemistry), 2006
American Bar Association
Culver Marina Bar Association
Los Angeles Lawyers Philharmonic Choir
- State Bar of California, 2018
- Central District of California