Contact Alec Pressly
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Alec Pressly graduated from UCLA School of Law in 2022 and joined Conkle, Kremer & Engel, where he was previously a summer associate. During law school, Alec volunteered to advise the UCLA Documentary Film Clinic, and was the Business Manager for the Dukeminier Awards Journal. He was an active member of OUTLaw and the Environmental Law Society throughout his time at UCLA Law School.
Alec graduated cum laude from the University of Vermont in 2019 with a B.S. in Natural Resources and a minor in Geospatial Technologies. During his undergraduate career, he worked as a Legislative Intern for a renewable energy trade association and as a laboratory technician intern for the Burlington, Vermont Department of Water.
- Commercial Law.
- Employment Law.
- Intellectual Property Law.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Business Manager, Dukeminier Awards Journal
- Volunteer Advisor, UCLA Documentary Film Clinic
- Active Member, OUTLaw
- Extern for Judge Joseph Laplante in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- University of Vermont, B.S. (Natural Resources), cum laude, 2019
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2022
- All U.S. District Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals