Contact Chelsea Bernard
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Chelsea handles all aspects of complex business litigation, including prosecution and defense of contract claims, fraud, intellectual property, real estate and construction disputes. Chelsea also has experience in the acquisition of intellectual property portfolios and regularly advises clients on strategies for identifying and protecting intellectual property rights worldwide.
Prior to joining Conkle, Kremer & Engel as an attorney, Chelsea worked as a trademark paralegal at CK&E and then attended Loyola Law School, where she received a concentration in intellectual property. During law school, Chelsea was a judicial extern to Magistrate Judge Alexander MacKinnon, of the United States District Court for the Central District of California, worked as a summer associate for CK&E, served as the Co-Fundraising Chair of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, and was a clinical student at the Loyola Project for the Innocent where she assisted in exonerating the wrongly convicted.
- Commercial Law.
- Intellectual Property Law.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2021
- Concentration in Intellectual Property
- Co-Fundraising Chair of the Public Interest Legal Foundation
- Clinical Student at Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent
- Extern for Magistrate Judge Alexander MacKinnon of the United States District Court for the Central District of California
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.A. in Political Science and Legal Studies, 2014
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2022
- All U.S. District Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals