Contact Jacob Wilson
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Jacob Wilson handles all aspects of complex business litigation. He has represented individual and institutional clients in contract disputes, financial matters, property disputes, and regulatory compliance litigation in both state and federal court.
Jacob also regularly counsels clients on a range of matters affecting their business, including regulatory and statutory compliance with consumer protection statutes, the Americans with Disabilities Act, state privacy laws, Proposition 65, and state and federal telemarketing regulations. He advises clients through contract and policy review and provides guidance in collections matters and judgments. Additionally, Jacob serves as an attorney volunteer with the Los Angeles County Bar Association Veterans Legal Services Project, providing pro bono legal services to local veterans in need of assistance in estate planning, housing, and other related legal matters.
Prior to joining Conkle, Kremer & Engel, Jacob was employed with a Los Angeles area law firm practicing primarily in financial litigation. Previously, he has worked in-house in the compliance and legal departments of a Los Angeles based financial institution, and has operated a solo practice focused on the needs of small business owners. Prior to practicing law, Jacob earned a MBA in Finance, and served as a corporate officer in the financial and retail sectors in Southern California for over 15 years.
- Represented banks, debt buyers, and private parties in collections actions throughout the State of California.
- Defended bank officer against defamatory statements made by institutional account holder regarding disclosures made during the account opening process.
- Represented both landlords and tenants in monetary and property disputes.
- Protected rights of independent sales contractors in disputes over commissions owed by wholesale distributors.
- Represented developer of investment property in a dispute with a commercial lender.
- Represented retailers in litigation involving alleged violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Represented retailers in litigation involving alleged violations of Proposition 65.
- Southwestern School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Drexel University, M.B.A, Finance, 2012
- The College of New Jersey, B.A., Political Science 2005
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2020
- State Bar of New Jersey, 2020
- State Bar of Pennsylvania, 2023
- State Bar of New York, 2023
- All U.S. District Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals