Contact Kelly Peterson
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Kelly Peterson joined Conkle, Kremer & Engel as an attorney in 2023 after graduating from Loyola Law School. Kelly had previously worked at CK&E as a summer associate and law clerk. Kelly has previous experience working across various legal fields, including copyright law, trademark law, environmental law, contract law, and mass tort litigation.
While at Loyola, Kelly was on the board of the Women in Entertainment Law Society, served as a production editor on Loyola’s Entertainment Law Review, and volunteered at a non-profit (PESA) to help minors participate in diversion programs.
Before entering law school, Kelly graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in Philosophy and a minor in Law, Justice, and Social Change.
- Assisted plaintiffs in successful copyright infringement action against major entertainment corporation.
- Worked in defense of client in trademark cancellation proceeding.
- Helped in representation of plaintiffs in mass tort litigation action against institutional defendants, which ultimately resulted in a multi-million dollar settlement.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2023
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2020
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2023
- All U.S. District Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals