Contact Sherron L. Wiggins
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California 90403
Sherron L. Wiggins
After receiving her bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Sherron began a career in the beauty industry as a quality engineer for a Fortune 500 company. It was in that role that she decided to pursue a career as a patent attorney. After graduating law school, Sherron became an associate attorney for a boutique intellectual property firm, handling patent prosecution and litigation, trademark registration and litigation, and copyright litigation.
Sherron continues to represent clients in such matters and provides guidance to numerous clients in cosmetic product regulatory compliance (including, but not limited to, compliance with the Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetics Act, the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act, Federal Trade Commission, and California Organic Products Act, AB-45 (Industrial Hemp Products)) and website data privacy. She also provides guidance and defends clients in matters regarding advertising claims (Consumer Legal Remedies Act, Unfair Competition, and False Advertising), Proposition 65, and website accessibility.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
Represented a market-leading developer of pool and spa equipment for patent infringement, in various stages of litigation, serving as lead attorney for pleadings related to patent claim construction.
Prepared persuasive motion for summary judgment of non-infringement against multi-million dollar cosmetic company in trademark litigation, resulting in settlement favorable to the client
- “Inter Partes Review: Should Hedge Fund Managers Be Able To Profit From Challenging A Patent’s Validity?,” 46 Sw.L. Rev. 147 (2016)
- “Introduction to Patent Law and Trade Secrets,” Polk Institute Foundation, October 2021
- “Introduction to Patent Law and Trade Secrets,” Earn Your Leisure University, October 2021
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2017
- Dean Merits Scholarship Recipient, 2015-2017
- Notes and Comments Editor of Southwestern Law Review
- Moot Court Honors Program(Best Oralist; National Bryant Moore Competition)
- Judicial Extern for the Central District of California’s Patent Pilot Program, 2016
- University of California, Riverside, B.A.(Chemistry), 2006
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Lawyers Philharmonic Choir
- State Bar of California, 2018
- All U.S. District Courts for the State of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (Registered Patent Attorney)