Contact Zachary Page
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Zachary Page handles all aspects of complex business litigation, with a particular focus on the prosecution and protection of intellectual property rights. Zach has experience working on a broad range of issues, including trademark, copyright and patent infringement, trademark and copyright registration, rights of publicity, false advertising, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract, regulatory compliance, internet domain name disputes, unfair competition, and employment disputes. Zach regularly advises clients on strategies for identifying and protecting intellectual property rights both in the United States and internationally.
Prior to joining Conkle, Kremer & Engel as an attorney, Zach attended UCLA School of Law, where he was a Managing Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review. During law school, Zach worked as a summer clerk for CK&E, and volunteered in the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles’ (LAFLA) Self Help Center at the Santa Monica Courthouse, where he assisted defendants in family law proceedings and unlawful detainer actions. He continued his pro bono work by volunteering for UCLA’s Landlord-Tenant Clinic.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
- Represented major personal care brand in dispute over trademark and trade dress infringement, and secured a preliminary injunction and an early settlement on favorable terms, including payment of attorney’s fees.
- Obtained registration of color mark for major personal care brand after appealing rejection of application by USPTO and secured dismissal of oppositions filed by two competitors.
- Represented charitable organization in false advertising class action, and obtained ruling denying class certification resulting in dismissal of entire action.
- Represented client in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceeding before National Arbitration Forum and successfully obtained transfer of domain name that infringed client’s trademark.
- Represented charitable organization in trademark infringement action, and obtained settlement including injunctive relief.
- “Don’t Just Build It, Protect It,” Beauty Industry Market Access, 2017
- “Beauty Industry Intellectual Property Primer,” Beauty Industry Market Access, 2015-2017
- “International Intellectual Property,” Beauty Industry Market Access, 2016
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Managing Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review
- Volunteer, UCLA Landlord/Tenant Clinic
- Volunteer, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA) Self Help Clinic, Santa Monica Courthouse
- Baylor University, B.A. (Political Science), summa cum laude, 2010
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- State Bar of California, 2013
- All U.S. District Courts for the State of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit